THE COACHELLA VALLEY SURF CLUB
As the premier Desert Surf Club. Ready with a mission to promote, educate and enjoy all the surfing possibilities that wave pools bring to the inland.
Wave pools with state-of-the-art wave generating technology are opening soon. Perfect swells, curls and pipes will be on demand so you can shred the desert day and night.
Scholarship Fund Surfboard Raffle!
I have been working with David Nuuhiwa and have purchased a retro fish he designed. This is an exact copy of what he was riding back in the 70’s. This limited addition board has a retail value of $3,000 and we will be selling a maximum of 80 raffle tickets for $50 each.
Due to unforeseen circumstances we have to postpone the February meeting and the raffle with David Nuuhiwa. Please check back for updates on the rescheduled meeting and opportunity to win this iconic fish!
Join the Coachella Valley Surf Club. Show your support and dedication to the sport of surfing and to the mission of our club as we shred the new desert waves and revisit the coastal waters.
In The News
The goal of the Coachella Valley Surf Club is to bring together both novice and lifelong surfers and to make new friends who share their love of our sport: It is our mission to help any child or student who wants to learn to surf regardless of their financial condition, the opportunity to do so by providing equipment and resources to the best of our ability.
• To utilize and be a part of the next, cutting-edge wave pool technology.
• To promote surfing as a healthy lifestyle sport to people of all ages and abilities.
• To give a voice to Coachella Valley surfers as they work with facility owners to make the experience of riding waves available to local schools and organizations.
• To build and promote a competitive surf team.
• To organize events with club members for fun competitions and plan surfing outings to coastal surf spots
• To bring coastal surf clubs together with our new organization.